• When you first contact us via telephone or our online request form, we will collect some basic information regarding your construction needs.
• We will then set up a convenient time to meet and discuss your project in more detail.
• Our Sr. Project Manager will meet with the client and insurance adjuster (when applicable) at the project site to determine the construction requirements. At this time, measurement and photos will be acquired and a time table will be discussed.
• Our Sr. Project Manager will assign a Project Manager to manage the project.
• Project Manager will address any questions or concerns of the client and insurance adjuster (when applicable).
• Our Sr. Project Manager will provide the client and insurance adjuster (when applicable) with an estimated proposal of project costs which details the scope of work, estimated time to complete and payment structure.
• If the project involves an insurance claim, the Sr. Project Manager will provide the insurance company a proposal using Xactimate estimating software format.
• Client will review the project proposal and sign upon approval. The contract will outline the project description and payment schedule in detail.
Job Site Management
• Your assigned Project Manager will conduct daily meetings and weekly job site inspections to ensure the property owner’s needs are met and the project stays on track.
• Our Sr. Project Manager is always available for questions and concerns, and will be in contact daily for the duration of the project.
• A daily project clean-up will be performed throughout the duration of the project.
Insurance Repair Projects
• Throughout the project, the Sr. Project Manager and client will meet at regular intervals to discuss progress, problems, issues and concerns. We believe in the importance of open, frequent communication to ensure a successful completion of the project.