Atlantic Restoration & Remodeling Group LLC is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Candidates must possess strong work ethic and are able to work in a team to meet tight deadlines. Prior construction or cleaning experience is a plus, but not required. We look for candidates who have demonstrated leadership skills and present professionalism in our field. We offer a fast paced work environment with the ability to grow within the organization.
Interested candidates can email their resume to our HR office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Now Hiring – Water Mitigation Technician
Atlantic Restoration & Remodeling Group is looking to hire motivated individuals to grow their careers with our expanding company in our Mitigation Division. Our company responds to fire and water emergencies 24/7.
• Have knowledge of water loss procedures.
• Understand equipment operation and use.
• Perform demolition and debris removal from job sites.
• Have basic knowledge of cleaning solutions, mixtures, and techniques.
• Assist in contents and structure cleaning.
• Assist in pack outs and inventory including moving and protecting furniture.
A qualified Restoration Technician must have outstanding customer service skills, pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license.
IICRC certification or previous experience in the water/fire damage mitigation industry is required. Continued training and certifications are available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Submit your resume to email@example.com